Bristol Community College - A.S. in Civil Engineering Technology, 1985
Registered Professional Land Surveyor - Massachusetts License No. 39399
Mr. Nieva has over twenty years of experience in the land surveying field. He has knowledge of field procedures and office equipment as well as experience with the Registry of Deeds, property line computations, drafting with AutoCAD and production of final plans. He currently supervises field survey crews and performs office calculations for the determination of roadways, lot lines and easements. His representative project listing includes:
- Project Surveyor for photo control for airports in Fitchburg and Orange, Massachusetts.
- Field Chief for 14 miles of the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority tunnel from Weston to Boston, Massachusetts.
- Project Surveyor for Canton sewer project, Canton, Massachusetts.
- Project Surveyor for a 15 lot subdivision; Mansfield, Massachusetts.
- Project Surveyor for Army Corp of Engineers re-monumentation of sites throughout the New England Area.
- Topographic and property line surveys for projects throughout Eastern Massachusetts.