Summary of Qualifications
About the Company
Dunn McKenzie, Inc. is a land surveying and civil engineering corporation which was established in 1991, when it purchased the records of Dunn Engineering, Co., Inc., established in 1978. In the years since, Dunn McKenzie, Inc. has undertaken over 600 projects for public and private clients. Our clients consist of prominent companies and individuals involved in land development and construction of significant mixed-use commercial, residential, and educational sites.
- Site surveying and design for many mixed-use commercial buildings throughout Massachusetts.
- Property line surveys for various sites including 250 acres in Millis.
- Topographic surveys of 25 acres in Mansfield, 50 acres in Quincy, 115 acres in Norfolk, 28 acres in Attleboro, and 18 acres in Franklin.
- Sewer and water main surveys of 14,500 linear feet in Canton, 22,500 linear feet in Westwood, 10,000 linear feet in Norfolk, and 1,000 linear feet in Franklin.
- Existing conditions site surveys in various locations throughout Massachusetts ranging from less than 1 acre to over 300 acres.
- Horizontal and vertical control of 8,700 feet of roadway for existing conditions plans for street reconstruction; Washington Street, Franklin, Massachusetts.
- Land subdivision design for residential developments: 57 lots in Norfolk, 229 lots in North Attleboro, 25 lots in Mansfield, 19 lots in Attleboro, 22 lots in Walpole, 40 lots in Franklin, and 15 lots in Foxborough.
- Septic system design for single family residential and commercial sites with systems handling daily flows of up to 5,000 gallons.
- Land Court and Title Insurance surveys for resolution of title conflict and for financial institutions.
- Construction layout for roadways, buildings, commercial sites, and utility routes.
- Developed and maintained coordinate control file for initial G.P.S. survey for the MWRA Metrowest Water Supply Tunnel; Northborough to Newton, Massachusetts.
Dunn McKenzie, Inc. currently employs a staff of ten, including registered land surveyors, registered professional civil engineers, field surveyors, and draftspersons. Dunn McKenzie, Inc. uses up-to-date field survey and office equipment including Total Stations, Data Collectors, and Land Development/AutoCAD workstations (Release 2006).
For further information on services, or for any questions, please contact us.