Survey & Office Manager
Roger Williams University - Surveying, 1994-1995
Northeastern University - Civil Engineering, 1984-1986
University of Rhode Island - Civil Engineering, 1983-1984
Mr. Babcock has over twenty years of experience in land surveying and civil engineering. He has completed over 200 commercial and residential engineering projects. His experience includes survey calculations, fieldwork, and project design and drafting for all phases of residential site design, commercial site design, and subdivision design including on site sewerage disposal systems, roadways, storm drainage, inland and coastal wetlands, erosion control, ALTA surveys, and other types of surveying projects. He is very experienced with Land Development Desktop and all AutoCAD applications, data collectors, and field to office information processing. His representative project listing includes:
- Project Surveyor for ALTA/ACSM projects in Dartmouth, Mansfield, and Walpole, Massachusetts.
- Project Manager for a 194-unit senior citizen compound including assisted living and Alzheimer facilities; Mansfield, Massachusetts.
- Project Manager for an 11 lot Open Space subdivision; Foxborough, Massachusetts.
- Project Surveyor for a 52 lot Open Space subdivision; Norfolk, Massachusetts.
- Project Surveyor for a 15 lot subdivision; Mansfield, Massachusetts.
- Project Surveyor for a 23,000 linear foot existing conditions sewer survey; Westwood, Massachusetts.
- Project Manager for a complex group sewage disposal system design and other improvements for a ten building residential development; North Kingston, Rhode Island.
- Project Manager for construction layout of several 40+ lot subdivisions, including site design for luxury home sites, roadway, utility, and property line staking; North Grafton & North Attleborough, Massachusetts